I offer a wide array of services and packages to save you time and money.
Finally, unload those tasks that steal your time and get back to what you really want to do.
*Maintenance Packages also available. Contact me so we can design a custom package just for you.
Social Media Strategy & Management
- You provide the blog post, I promote it across your social media platforms – FaceBook, Instagram, or Twitter
- Drive traffic to your website or landing page using FB Ads, I can create and run your ad campaign
- Schedule blog posts and curate content via Hootsuite or Buffer, FaceBook’s own scheduler, and Planoly for Instagram
- Not sure what social media platform will be most effective for you? Let’s find out what your goals are and get you started with a strategy and a schedule. Full social media audit starting at $299 depending on how many platforms
- Don’t have an account on a particular platform? No problem. I can set it up and create your profile.
Pinterest Start-Up Package
- Start with writing a keyword-rich, eye-catching profile
- Create a mix of 10 – 15 boards to attract your ideal reader
- Optimize board titles by writing keyword rich descriptions for search and add hashtags
- Add pins to boards (10 pins to get started)
- Join Tailwind Tribes relevant to your niche
- Schedule 20 pins/day via Tailwind for the first month
Pinterest Maintenance & Add-Ons
- Pinterest & Overall Social Media Strategy Audit session includes review what you have, brainstorm on new ideas, create a plan for optimizing Pinterest within your entire social media strategy - $399
- Pinterest Maintenance includes monthly pinning of content via your Tailwind account - $299
- Custom Pin Template Creation includes 5 custom images made to match your brand - $99 with 2 revisions
- Format, edit, and schedule blog posts in WordPress or Squarespace
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – check posts & images
- Blog post migration, including links and images
- Update WordPress plug-ins
- Manage comments on your behalf/ and filter spam
- Administrative tasks using Google Sheets & Docs
- Email management – weed through the spam and answer the repetitive questions, leaving you to deal with only the essential emails
- Client onboarding tasks like sending out invoices, collecting payment, and then send out welcome packets, answer questions, etc.
- Are you as organized as you could be? Do you use a project management system? I can help you get set up on Asana, Trello, or 17 Hats
- Edit, design, format, and schedule newsletters in MailChimp, MailerLite, or ConvertKit
- Create graphics for Pinterest, FaceBook, and Instagram posts using Canva
Purchase yourself the gift of time.
$35/hour purchased in 10, 20, 30 hour blocks, paid in advance.
*Need more than 30 hours? No problem. Contact me to discuss package options.
We start with a discovery call to discuss what your needs are, what tasks you want to be performed, and what I can do to help support your vision.
We make a plan and choose the right package for your specific needs and budget.
We have regular status calls to ensure effective communication so your expectations are being met.
What types of programs do I use?
Click on the links below to find some excellent tools, many I use every single day to both run my own business and use for client projects. I highly recommend them to keep you organized and your business running smoothly. Some were used in the creation of this website, from my branding gal Vanessa, and my web design gal, Sarah, to the user-friendly web host. Enjoy!